Friday, October 28, 2005

Batteries!!! :o)

Whoohoo! I found a spare pack of elusive AA's! *happy dance* Allow me to introduce my very first Seraphina:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Love it! Can you spy Gabe's Ninja Turtle costume and Natalie's Princess costume under there? :o)

Several days ago I was gifted with a package of goodness from Lynlee! You totally rock girlfriend, and you know you didn't have too :) I'd do it for you again in a heartbeat!



3 skeins of Stylecraft "Mardi Gras"
2 skeins of Trendsetter "Aura"
A TOTC "J" Hook (My very first! It's awesome!)
Yummy Toblerone candy bar (one of my fav's!)
An adorable pumpkin cande :)

And she included treats for the monsters! Pictured is one of two boxes of crayons, and what you don't see is the two packages of Magnetix that they haven't let go of since opening :) Thank you so much Lynlee, you're awesome!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

You are very welcome! I'm glad you like it!

And your Seraphina is gorgeous!

11:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home