Thursday, October 20, 2005

Look Out! It's Falling Yarn!

Oh. My. God.

I opened my door this morning to find an amazingly large package from UPS. I opened to reveal this fibery goodness from Ginny (airmedh):

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Solid Wool-Ease !
2 Multicolored Wool-Ease !
2 Lion Suedes!
1 Bernat Soft Boucle!
1 Moonlight Mohair!
2 Knitting Fuzzies!
2 Jiffy's!
1 Bernat Matrix!

A FABULOUS crocheted clutch!
A groovy Ornament!
A groovy ornament notepad!
A SUPER groovy Shopping list!
2 Scary Halloween potholders!
Super cool Fall buttons!
A sweet butterfly bookmark!

WOW! Ginny, you TOTALLY ROCK!! You totally went above and beyond with this package, I was so touched! I can't stop looking at all the yummy yarns, it's a blast determining new projects for all of them! Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart! You're great!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog Megan.......

Have a great weekend girl

1:49 PM

 
Blogger Dudleyspinner said...

Megan,
What a haul! You can hook and knit to your hearts content! I am addicted to free form and can't stop.
My Meghan is going to love that afghan, I hope, if she can lift it that is.
Deb

10:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home