Tuesday, October 18, 2005

meme

After seeing this on so many peoples blogs, I've finally decided to give it a go myself! And I must admit, the results are pretty damn funny! Take your name, plus the word "needs" and type them into a Google search field. Post your results :)

Here's my top 10:

Megan needs a theme song (grin)

Megan needs to work on her gun control

Megan needs to become more acquainted

Megan needs lots of encouragement

Megan needs an organ transplant

Megan needs 10 volunteers (hell yeah, I got tons of laundry for you all to do..)

Megan needs coffee this early

Megan needs independence

Megan needs a vehicle (AMEN to this! The damn brakes went out in the van!)

Megan needs the assistance of a robotics expert

Had a good laugh yet? Give your name a try, it'll make you smile :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home