Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Red vs. White

So, some disapointment that the Red Sox lost against their white counterparts this evening. We played a good game though, and only lost by a point. My main man, Johnny Damon was looking mighty fine :) OH! I found out that two retired Red Sox players are going to be coming to one of our local malls this week! Bill Buckner and Bob "The Steamer" Stanley will be here on the 7th, signing autographs! One thing that astounded me though (you may be able to tell I'm a relative newbie to the baseball world here) is that they actually CHARGE for an autograph! I told my mom I might just hang around and nab their empty soda cans instead *lol* So the kids and I are going, but whether or not we're going to pay the $35 per signature fee remains to be seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home