Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Seraphina...UGH!

Remember the Hot Momma chenille from a few posts ago? Well, it told me it wanted to become a Seraphina Shawl. Not being one to argue with talking yarn, I started it tonight. I made it to a whopping 3rd row. Wow. Those written instructions are really something terrible. I posted for help on C'ville, but I'm really frustrated. I think Seraphina may have to wait for another yarn. Now I'm busy perusing the web for an acceptable substitute. Of course, I will have to clear it with Hot Momma first.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

I had posted in the RAOK list for someone to print that pattern for me... Well, someone did (just got mailed today) and she said she also printed the "simplified" version. Said it was a major help to her. I can PM her and see if she has a link to them.

11:16 AM

 
Blogger Megan said...

Ooh, that would be fabulous! The shawl is so gorgeous, I'm dying to make one for my aunts xmas gift.

1:07 PM

 
Blogger Lynlee said...

PM sent.

9:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home