Sunday, October 30, 2005

As Commanded..... :o)

1) My uncle once: sent us a box of sugar free Jello for Christmas. Don't ask :)

2) Never in my life: will I sacrifice my values

3) When I was five: I started school

4) High School was: interesting

5) I will never forget: The birth of my children

6) I once met: Johnny Depp. In a dream. It was hot. Then I woke up. Damn.

7) There's this girl: she's always staring at me in the mirror

8) Once, at a bar: I got drunk. See # 40 :)

9) By noon I'm usually: making lunch

10) Last night I: started sewing Joey's costume and watched several scarrrry movies

11) If I only had: a clone. I could get so much more done.

12) Next time I go to church, I will: probably be attending a baptism

13) Terry Schiavo: nothing to say

14) What worries me most: sending the kids to school, and letting someone else take responsibility for them for several hours. There are some freaky people in this world.

15) When I turn my head left, I see: My bookcase

16) When I turn my head right, I see: The monsters...Natalie is sleeping on my bed, and Gabe is sitting up watching The Magic School Bus.

17) You know I'm lying when: I don't lie.

18) What I miss most about the eighties: Don't remember much, I was only born in '82!

19) If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I'd be: Hmm. I can't really think of one I'd like to be :)

20) By this time next year: I'll be the mother of an almost 6 year old...I feel old!

21) A better name for me would be: Your Royal Highness

22) I have a hard time understanding: ignorant people.

23) If I ever go back to school I'll: be getting my degree in...something

24) You know I like you if: I continue talking to you :D

25) If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: my family

26) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: I've only heard of the first two...

27) Take my advice, never: Lie. It gets you nowhere.

28) My ideal breakfast is: Hash browns and scrambled eggs...mmmm

29) A song I love, but do not have is: I have all the songs that I love

30) If you visit my hometown, I suggest: you better like Marines!

31) Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: Tulips...Pretty flowers. What character flaws? I'm perfect, thank you very much! Microchips...good with salsa :) Track stars...all that running, and they never get anywhere...

32) Why won't anyone: let me win the lottery

33) If you spend the night at my house: we'll probably get drunk on margaritas :D

34) I'd stop my wedding for: Blood. You had better be bleeding if you stop my wedding. Otherwise, I'm going to beat you senseless *lol* no really I'm already married, so it doesn't matter :p

35) The world could do without: Racism

36) I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: eat it

37) My favorite blonde is: My sister

38) Paper clips are more useful than: no paper clips

39) If I do anything well, it's: standing up for what I believe in, no matter what anyone else says

40) The last time I was drunk: I got hit on by this hot girl while D stood by with a huge ass grin :D

41) And by the way: Irish people rule!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

"1) My uncle once: sent us a box of sugar free Jello for Christmas. Don't ask :)"

I'm gonna ask: WHY???

And doesn't getting hit on by a lesbian just make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?

10:09 AM

 
Blogger Megan said...

Total warm fuzzies :D

And the Jello...I truly have NO CLUE! I'm thinking he meant to be funny...but I don't get the joke *lol*

9:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home