Sunday, April 02, 2006

Sunday

Ah, Sunday. Day of sleeping in (at least for as long as the kiddos will let me!). It's been such a relaxing day. I'm still in my pj's, and I'm planning dinner. Finally got around to opening my mail (this sometimes takes days) and discovered my MyPoints reward arrived. Very quickly! I redeemed my 6000 points, earned painstakingly over the last year or two, and got a $50 Pier1 card. I can't wait to splurge it all on their mint scented candles.

I'm in the process of putting together another box to send my SP. I bought a box of Ferrero Rocher to send her, and now it's sitting next to me, open. Missing three pieces. It's a freakin mystery! :)This is my first round of SP, and probably my last. I've become less and less impressed with C'ville as the months go by, and I know many people out there who feel the same. It's pretty sad, because the community has such potential, and a few bad apples are spoiling the whole thing. Sucks.

I'll have to stick some batteries in my camera later and take some pics..I'm working on a pillow for my Mom's bday- granny square style, using chenilles, mohairs, cottons, etc. in varying shades of brown. I rather like it. We're celebrating bdays (Mom, Dad, Sis and Bro) at Easter, since we'll all be there. Well, all but D. He leaves tomorrow night for a 2 month deployment. Sucks again.

I'm thinking of chicken wraps for dinner. With whole wheat tortillas and hummus...LOVE me some hummus! Off to defrost....

1 Comments:

Blogger StarKnits said...

chicken wraps yummy! can i come over?
lol j/k sundays are relax days for us too!

12:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home