Friday, March 24, 2006

Celtic Woman

Was fabulous! Mal and I had an absolute BLAST! We had excellent seats- in the balcony, 6 rows up and dead center. We could see everything! The girls all sang beautifully, and the fiddle player was beyond words! That girl took off her shoes, and was leaping around the stage while playing, and got the whole crowd into her songs! I overheard an older woman in the bathroom call her a "little sprite" and I think that fits perfectly! She's a little tiny blonde thing :) And the drummers..Oh, the drummers! They were soooo good! I was totally blown away by the whole experience, and I would love to see them again. Mal and I tried to go to Applebees for dinner afterwards, but we got there 15 minutes before they closed :( So, not wanting to grab fast food and waste a perfectly good outfit and fab hairdo *lol* we ran to IHOP. Not the fanciest place to be sure, but their salads were pretty good. A most fabulous evening :)

D and I are getting ready to go get my new ID card made...I hadn't paid much attention to it, and apparently it expired last November! The nice guards at the hospital gate were kind enough to let me know that, as they confiscated it last week *lol* So now I get a new one. I hate taking pictures like this....Oh well, at least I'll be able to get on base and go to the commisary again! I'm sooo ready for my doctors appt next Weds. Let's hope I actually get seen by a doc this time! I'm hoping D's chief lets him off so he can come with me...fingers crossed!

I forgot to add..I've been having some crazy dreams lately (lots about pregnancy!) but had a rather nice one last night where I got to meet Lynlee in person! And girl, you were just as fabulous as I knew you would be :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

Awww.... *blush*

I love it when beautiful women dream about me! lol

Glad the concert was awesome. I'm going to have to track down one of their cds so I can have a listen.

3:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home