Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sunday...

Took a journey to Mt. Trashmore today (ex-landfill turned fabulous park and recreation area). We had a fabulous picnic lunch and the monsters played to their little hearts content. Only one incident- I was acosted by a 4 year old! Little shit was throwing sand onto one of the slides, and I asked him nicely to stop since Gabe and Natalie were waiting to slide down. He of course refused as most 4 year olds are wont to do..so I wiped it off myself and stood in front of him. That little brat threw sand at my ass and told me he hated me! What a snot. Anywhoo, we all just ignored him and went about our sliding business :) Since there was no audience for his antics, he gave up. It just angers me that there are kids that young with that much disrespect for adults. It's sad. Oh well, I know I'm raising mine right! I'll have pictures for ya tomorrow, my camera is too far away right now :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

I dislike most OPKs. That is: Other People's Kids.

I have acutally picked up a child and taken it to it's mother and told her to watch him. It is awful that parents don't "parent" these days...

9:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home