Monday, December 19, 2005

just stuff

My Age of Empires CD won't play, and I'm pissed. I don't get into very many games, but this is one I like. Damn. D got home early this weekend- scared the *@%^#& crap out of me, cuz I was sleeping on the sofa when he came in and jumped me :) But it's nice to have him home again..someone else to take out the trash! *lol*

We went to the book exchange today- I love that place. I have a serious book fetish, and buy tons (gotta love the thrift stores- books are $0.45!) I have amassed quite a library of my own, and picked out some to trade in today. Got over $40 in credit! Seeing as though they pay me 25% of the books original value, I made out pretty damn good! I love it when I bring in my $0.45 books and I get a couple of bucks for them. Works out well for me! So, I picked out 3 books for myself (A VC Andrews, and the first 2 HP I was missing), D got a book and the kiddos each got 2, leaving a $20 credit. Nice.

Now it's off to finish baking cookies. Chocolate chunk, mmmmm! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

He can come take my trash out, too... It is cold and snowy and I don't wanna do it...

7:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home